IntoDEC® MP-2K Polyurethane binder, specially formulated stone carpet floor application. 100% solids,odorless, low viscosity and hydrophobic with excellent adhesion for indoor stone carpet application. It is fast curing and zero-toxic (zero V.O.C.). ideal for use in cold weather.
IntoDEC® MP-2K After curing Resistant to water contact and chemicals.
The application requires mixing 6% of the binder weight of the product with colored quartz and marble granules. If the infrastructure requires waterproofing in stone carpet applications, PoreFILLER® P-1K should be applied under the stone carpet layer.
- Important features
- IntoDEC® MP-2K ideal for use in cold weather
- Special formulated for winter season
- Due to continuous water contact and rainwater, no lime or chlorine water stains occur
- Water contact resistance
- Solvent-less: Suitable for application in closed spaces
- UV resistance
- Highly hydrophobic
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Outstanding resistance to chemicals
- Outstanding hydrolysis and oxidation resistance
- Absolutely non foaming
- Comfortable application
- IntoDEC®-MP 2K binder aggregate system for decorative internal floor surfacing
- Auto Showroom
- Closed Car Garage
- Living areas
- Schools and colleges
Consumption 6% Weight of the dry granules.
The exact ratio depends on the dust content of the granules.
Clean the surface using a high pressure washer if possible.
Remove oil, grease and wax contaminants. cement laitance, loose particles, mould release agents, cured membranes must also be removed. The application surface must be dry.
Priming: Priming is required when application is on non-porous substrates, such as ceramic/glazed tiles. In this case, Primer-D 1K is used.
During the floor stone carpet application; For a more comfortable application, spray your trowel with a mixture of 20% glass cleaning water and 80% tap water. Clean your trowel frequently with Cellulosic thinner during the application phase.