WallBINDER® 1KOne Component Vertical Binder For Indoor and Outdoor
Full aliphatic Polyurethane binder specially formulated for vertical surface, stone carpet application
WallBINDER® 1K Full aliphatic Polyurethane binder specially formulated for vertical surface stone carpet application. With high solid viscosity, WallBINDER® 1K which cures with the humidity in the atmosphere, the material is based on technology with a modified rheology so as to be applied when thixotropy is required. it does not yellow/color does not change when exposed to sunlight. It is based on pure elastomeric, hydrophobic, which results in excellent resistance to mechanical, chemical, thermal, UV, continuous water contact and extreme weather conditions.
WallBINDER® 1K This adhesive can save valuable time by instantly locking stone carpet in place without sag or slip.
Applying vertical granules on stairs and walls.
Do not leave the packaging lid open during the application phase and open product can be saved for the next application using the packages lid open and close method.
- Important features
- Ready for Use
- Special formulated for summer/winter season
- Due to continuous water contact and rainwater, no lime or chlorine water stains occur
- Highly Hydrophobic
- Highly sunlight resistance
- Full Aliphatic
- High viscosity
- Great for outdoor kitchens and stair vertical veneers
- Strong vertical adhesive
- Excellent weather and UV resistance
- Excellent thermal resistance, the product never turns soft
- Max service temperature 80 °C, max shock temperature 200 °C
- Resistance to cold: The film remains elastic even down to -40 °C Excellent adhesion
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Good chemical resistance
- Water vapor transmission
- High adhesion on different surfaces
- Easy to apply on vertical surfaces
- Resistant to UV rays, rain, heat and frost
- Outstanding resistance to chemicals
- Outstanding hydrolysis and oxidation resistance
- Absolutely non foaming
- Comfortable application
- For Wall Surface
- Indoors & Outdoors Walls
- Stairs, Bathroom, Pool Walls
- All (Wet) Vertical Surfaces
- Concrete, Tile , Marble
- Plasterboard, Hardwood Plywood
- OSB, Flake boards
- Chipboard Board Lumber Wood
- Ytong - Block, Brick
Consumption Application method for Vertical surfaces;
1 Mix 7% Wall Binder with the weight of the dry granules.
2 Cover the surface with WallBINDER 1 m2 (130 gr) with a trowel on the wall.
3 Then, apply the granules that you mixed with WallBINDER® 1K to the vertical wet surface with a trowel and smooth it.
Stage 1 WallBINDER® 1K Add our high viscosity full aliphatic polyurethane binder product on marble or colored quartz granules and mixing until a homogeneous mixture is obtained (2 minutes).
Stage 2 WallBINDER® 1K Apply 1 m² of high viscosity fully aliphatic polyurethane binder to the wall with a trowel (approximately 130 gr) apply.
Stage 3 Previously applied binder on the wet wall surface apply an 6/8mm-thick layer of marble and colored quartz granules, using with a trowel. Apply from the ground up. Press the marble and quartz granules evenly. Compress the coated surface by applying uniform pressure to the trowel. The application surface must be dry.
During the vertical stone carpet application; For a more comfortable application, spray the granules and your trowel with a mixture of 20% glass cleaning water and 80% tap water. Clean your trowel frequently with Cellulosic thinner during the application phase.